14-Days Cruising the Caribbean~ Tampa ~ Grand Cayman ~ Costa Rica ~ Panama ~ Aruba ~ Curacao ~ St. Maarten ~ Baltimore

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WELCOME

Greetings and Welcome to our very first post!


I know I am excited and I bet you are too.  How great that the Carnival Pride is returning to Baltimore AND we are lucky to have a 14-day re-positioning trip to bring her home!!

I will be working on adding important information to help everyone plan, pack, and play for a fantastic vacation.  I will use information that has been gathered from friends, past cruises, research AND YOUR IDEAS!  Please keep posting on Cruise Critic and Facebook, I will be watching and gathering.

I will be starting with general information for each port, while also highlighting the improvements the Pride will be receiving during dry dock.  As time goes on, additional information will be added for excursions and ideas for activities in each port and of course those fabulous Sea Days.

Links of interest:

Facebook - This page was started by two TAs that are working together.  This is a closed group but request to join and you will be added.
Carnival Pride Repositioning

Cruise Critic - Roll Call
PRIDE: March 15, 2015








6 comments:

  1. Awesome job!! Looking forward to seeing more information.

    Duckie26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! Thank you for taking the time to create it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome - thank you for starting this!

    Paratina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the CC roll call! & just added this to my blog reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Testing to see if picture is attached now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site! I have some good info and pictures from previous Pride cruises that I'd like to share with others who are on the cruise. Can't wait to be on this itinerary.

    ReplyDelete