14-Days Cruising the Caribbean~ Tampa ~ Grand Cayman ~ Costa Rica ~ Panama ~ Aruba ~ Curacao ~ St. Maarten ~ Baltimore

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Morning Musings, Issue No. 1


It has been quite an exciting week for our not so little group.  If we were a sports car I think we would have set the land speed record for 0:60.  You have to wonder if Carnival is watching... I suspect they are.

A couple of things to note...

What I plan for this website:  While I am filling the spaces on the website I will have fairly frequent posts highlighting the updates.  As I mentioned previously, I will be putting the links in the post for mobile users to access more easily.  I will be looking at ways to make this more mobile friendly once I have the majority of the links etc populated.
Update:  I changed the mobile setting to be the same as the full desktop version.  Please let me know if this causes problems for any mobile users.

Once we reach a point where I think we have the bulk of the information available here, I will be cutting back to once a week between updated posts. I will be starting with the 2.0 upgrades in a couple of weeks.  Have an idea for a topic or want to write a post yourself?  Send me your ideas!!

I am a bit indecisive right now on how the timing is going to work but I will start giving a SPOTLIGHT ON... post for each port as we get closer.  Part of my quandry is this group wants to book everything now!  I know part of this is the excitement of initial booking but I can't work that fast!!!  Also, many  places don't even start opening reservations until a year or 9 months prior.




GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK!  What kind of timing would you like to see?  What do you want to know more about?  What have you done in the past that is a MUST DO for first timers?

Comment here, message me on facebook or email here:  2015priderepo@gmail.com




It's been a great first week my friends.  I look forward to the next 399 days!

New Links for all ports have been added!!        ---------------------------------->



No comments:

Post a Comment